Saturday, 21 June 2008

2 more days left to the papers, 8 days left to IVP.
I'm so not prepared for both. Here I am still playing Nintendo Wii. Watching tv, listening to radio... I can even lie down on my bed and jst stone there. I can do anything except for study. Think if you ask me to run a marathon, I'd gladly do it:P And everything I read through doesn't seem to get into that thick skull of mine. Sadly.
And I lost my stupid 2 wake. More competition this IVP . Sucks. Hahahas.
I miss Claudy. For all those comforting words, Thank you(: It really felt like the old days talking to you on the phone that day. <3>
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D